Thursday, October 22, 2009

How much is too much?

I am trying to be more open about where I am going, and what I am trying to build in my life. Meaning, I'm trying to be more open about my metaphysical beliefs, and that I'm trying to raise my vibration, to learn the lessons I need to learn, to re-discover what I am meant to do this time around - my divine purpose, if you will. I also know that I am meant to sow seeds. And sowing seeds definitely does not involve shoving anything down anyone's throat, or using force, or overwatering it, if you will. So, I'm currently trying to discover how much is enough vs. how much is too much? I am trying to make my decisions on what I speak of based on two basic questions I ask myself - 1. Am I avoiding saying it because of fear of judgement? and 2. Am I saying it because I want validation? Both of those questions need to be no, or else I am speaking (or not speaking) for the wrong reasons. Answering those questions is not always easy, though! And I'm not always sure that I am being honest with myself. But, asking the questions is the first part. Practice makes perfect. And not trying for fear of not doing it right is not an option. Fake it 'til I make it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment